Many leaders have high levels of passion, commitment and integrity.
And yet, they are uncertain. They find themselves asking the question:
"Is what I'm doing with my life the best thing I could be doing?"
"Is there something I could be doing that would allow me to be more effective, more fruitful and more joyful?"
They have searched for biblical answers and yet still feel stumped.
"What has God made me for?"
They read blogs about discerning God's will and conclude,
"That's great general advice, but what about my specific situation?"
They may have some wise mentors in their life, but no one is intensively focused on their development. They wonder:
"When will someone focus on my personal development and leadership so that I can flourish?"
"Is intentional coaching what I am missing in order to move forward?"
These leaders are inwardly propelled to discover the answer to this question:
"Which path in life will lead to my greatest joy and God's greatest glory?"
It is for these leaders that Michael Swindell Coaching exists.
When you partner with MSC, we can, together, discover the clarity you need to maximize your joy in God and live out your unique life mission.
What Makes MSC Standout from other coaching services?
1) MSC is committed to a Christ-centered, God-glorifying foundation for all our products, our coaching and our consulting services.
2) MSC focuses first on identity development as well as on missional development.
One former coach of mine (David Loveless) was prone to say, "When you know who you are, you'll know what to do." He is right. Only when we know who we are can we clearly see what we must do. Do you know how to understand and craft your unique identity in such a way as to be practically helpful for both major and minor life decisions? Everyone wants to align their identity and mission - MSC helps you make that happen..
3) MSC both helps you formulate a future vision and then strategically complete it.
MSC holds to a Divine Design Process that allows clients to clarify their unique identity and confidently live their unique mission. Yet, it does not end with this process. Rather, you may also receive on-going coaching to help you implement the fruits of the Divine Design Process. Those fruits result in increased clarity, joy and fruitfulness. Who doesn't want more clarity, joy and fruitfulness?
4) MSC is affordable.
Some coaching investments start at $5,000 or even $10,000 with an annual commitment. MSC's time frames and prices are far more manageable for most ministry leaders and entrepreneurs looking to take the next step in their personal development and leadership. At the same time, many people believe that just reading one more book or watching one more leadership video online will help them achieve the clarity, joy and fruitfulness they want. That's like a premier football player saying, "I'd rather not have a coach. I'll just buy books from the best coaches." MSC is affordable so you can actually get coached, which is what you want and need to move forward in your life, ministry or business.
5) MSC offers on-going communication in between meetings.
You will have the ability to text, e-mail, Vox or call while being able to expect a reasonably quick reply to pressing issues. Many coaching services only offer communication during the coaching or consulting session. MSC is committed to real-time feedback and processing of important decisions. Why does this matter? Because you need "in-game" coaching just as much as "practice" coaching. YOU. WANT. TO. WIN. So get a coach that helps you realtime.
What do Ministry leaders and entrepreneurs need Most?
An unbiased, encouraging, motivating and Christ-centered coach with the ability to help them clarify, focus on and track what is most important in the short-term, mid-term and long-term. You want to win now, tomorrow and 10 years from now - MSC sets you up for all three time frames.
Yes! Leaders also need an organizational system (like the MSC Strategic Scorecard System) that is easy to learn, easy to implement, and easy to customize for any person. They need a system that combines vision-casting and goal-setting to keep them focused on the main thing in each new season of life. You want clarity, joy and fruitfulness - so sign up for a free coaching call and move forward today.
What is the greatest benefit of Michael SWIndell Coaching?
At the end of the day, all Christian leaders want to glorify God and enjoy him forever. In his supreme goodness, God has made clear in the Scriptures this truth:
As we clarify the unique identity and unique mission God has given you to fulfill, your joy in Him will increase. As your joy in God increases, He will receive greater glory. In working with MSC, you will receive a dedicated, professional, and skillful partner in your pursuit of joyful personal development and leadership to the glory of God.
Why do i need a unique identity anD mission? Isn't my identity and mission in christ?
For a Christian leader to maximize his or her joy in God, he or she must clarify a number of issues. At his or her best, he or she will be able to know and understand the answer to these eight questions:
1) Who is God?
2) What is God's mission?
3) Who is the global Church?
4) What is the global Church's mission?
5) Who is my local church?
6) What is my local church's mission?
7) Who am I?
8) What is my unique mission?
In short, MSC focuses on answering the last two questions and then helping Christian leaders walk this understanding out in their current context as they prepare for the future. Find out MSC's answers to the first 6, foundational questions by clicking the button below.
"MSC sounds great, but what about..."
1) "My boss." You can win regardless of the current leadership over you, but if you are consistently thwarted in your growth, we can devise a plan to move you into a role more suitable to your talents, passions and calling. This is part of the advantage of having a coach outside of your current context--you get unbiased advice and thinking that will help you understand your situation from another perspective. In addition, my large professional network is at your disposal.
2) "The cost." My coaching is less than many life-planning or personal coaching services. Moreover, I won't leave you after we clarify identity, core values, core burdens and a strategic plan to fulfill your vision. My costs allow you to keep me as we work together to achieve your goals. Nobody wants a "Life Plan" that sits on a shelf; you want a coach to help you implement that plan.
3) "Your lack of certifications." Guilty! The real question one must ask when considering a coach is this: "Does this coach have a track record of catalyzing life-transformation in the lives of his clients?" Without a doubt, the answer is yes and has been for over a decade as I have worked in many varied leadership contexts. In addition, my motivated, clear and fruitful current clients don't seem to mind about the lack of official certifications. In fact, they have never asked me about it once. I'll take fruitful results over certifications...wouldn't you? If you want to talk with one of my clients, just ask.
4) "Counseling." Good point. I will counsel you in a sense, but I'm not a professional counselor. Yet, I have been to counseling and am happy to suggest that you may need counseling more than coaching. Both are valid. It may be that you need to do counseling more than coaching and consulting.
5) "Discipleship through my church." You probably would not have read this far if you were getting all you felt you needed through your church. That being said, it is God's best that you should get the much of your discipleship under a gospel-preaching church with godly elders and a commitment to the Word of God and prayer. It is also true that, depending on your season of life, you may also need a more intensive form of discipleship, and that is in essence what MSC brings to the table. In addition, many who need coaching or consulting are pastors within networks or denominations where they are not getting the personal coaching they need to thrive. You may need an outside voice.
6) "But..." If you have any other questions or concerns, we should talk. Call me: 630-589-4752. Or, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.